Sunday, September 9, 2018

MEMORIAL SERVICE

But as for you, brethren, do not grow weary in doing good.2 Th 3:13

Sometimes we grow tired and weary, and we don't know what to do,
God tells us simply to not grow weary, but there's something else for you. 
By doing good is the source of our strength so don't give up my friend,
Just keep on plugging, working for Him, and fully on Him depend. (RP)

Yesterday I attended Marilyn Reinstra's memorial service. I arrived early, as usual, so was able to talk to several before the service. I had not intended to say anything at the service, but when they announced an open time for comments, I decided I should say a few words. Marilyn was a member of the church when I was pastor. It was a beautiful service. Her brother Bob gave such a heart-warming eulogy of Marilyn. After the service I was not able to stay very long, because it was time for my infusion process. The rest of the day was partly spent going through more pictures to use in my book. Thanks for praying.


No comments: