Thursday, September 6, 2018

RED TAPE

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Some things we think will last forever, but God has something to say,
His words, He declares, are here for good, and will never pass away. 
God will revamp all of heaven and earth in a future day he declares,
And when He does, it shows to all, just how much our loving Lord cares.
Our prayer is that you will come to the Lord, and receive Him as your own,
Then you will realize something great indeed; with Christ you'll never be alone.  (RP)

After an online purchase, I was alerted by the credit card company of the transaction who wondered if I had authorized it. I had, and so they were at ease. But the company from whom I purchased the item did not complete the deal, meaning the item was not shipped. I spent a good deal of time explaining that all was okay. The operator who took my call, thanked me for my kindness to her. I was pleased to share Jesus with her and she listened. Now I pray she thinks seriously about what she heard. Thanks for praying.




No comments: