Saturday, September 29, 2018

GETTING CLOSE

Your word I have hidden in my heart,That I might not sin against You.  Psalm 119:11

So much that's hidden in this life is certainly not very good,
And mysterious things and sinful acts that really are not understood.
But God ordains that we hide His Word deeply within our heart,
And if we do we will not sin nor from His ways depart. (RP)

My book has 168 chapters. Pictures always dress up a page, and people like them as they read.  I am getting close to the end of my project, I believe. I had set apart many pictures from which to choose the ones I want for the book.  But as I started the project, I realized there were more that I should include. Because I labeled my pictures, I am able to do a search on the computer and come up with the ones I desire. It makes it so much better that way. I am now in the process of matching the placement of the pictures with the correct number, so the publisher will know which ones to insert in the places I have designated for them. I am hopeful that maybe even Monday I can send off the final manuscript to the publisher. Thanks for praying.

No comments: