Sunday, September 30, 2018

THE END IN SIGHT

And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.  John 1:16

With Jesus we have all, our cup is filled, there's nothing more we need.
There is no begging for more of Him, for more blessing we need not plead.
His grace so sufficient rolls on, in endless waves of more grace,And it will always be this way until we see His blessed face.  (RP)

I hesitate to tire you with more updates about the book, but after working the entire day yesterday, I firmly believe the end of the project is near,  I made wonderful progress and got all pictures done except one. I may not get that one, because I did not request it early enough. I went way beyond the limit set for my book, but realized that people really like to look at pictures. I trust the ones I chose will help. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: