Monday, September 10, 2018

DOWN TO FIVE

I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever;With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations.Psalm 89:1

We may not think we sing so well but we are asked to sing,
So use your voice and shout it out and to the Lord your praises bring.
To all let us tell the good news today, of God's faithful leading hand,
And rejoice that you represent the Lord of Lords and do the things He planned.  (RP)

Another milestone in my tube feeding. Last week my dietitian reduced my daily input of nutrient cartons to five.  In January I started with eight, and later went down to seven, then six. Last week she took off one more. So now at 8 AM, I have two, at noon, one, and at 4 PM and 8 PM, I have one. With the soft food I take orally two times a day, plus cream of wheat, and later at night a yogurt, she thought we would give it a try and see how it works. The main thing is to maintain the proper calorie and vitamin and mineral level so I can continue with the good health I am enjoying. It is all very intriguing, and very interesting. Thanks for praying.  

No comments: