Friday, September 28, 2018

MY THOUGHTS ON HEALTH

2 Tim 2:19   Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."

God's promise is sure and as strong as His name and is sealed with His loving concern,
And we read in the Word all the promises great and realize we have much to learn.
I'm so grateful He knows me; I belong to Him, and a warning He gives me today,
When we carry His name he instructs us with love, to depart from evil all the way.  (RP)

I am thankful for the health God has given me in my recovery. I never realized how involved things can get in coming out of an ordeal like this. It has been a fascinating journey, and the Lord is to be praised for it all. I still do not know if I will ever eat food completely by mouth, or be limited the rests of my days to the peg-tube in my stomach. It really matters not. I am accustomed to my present routine, and am content this way, if this is His will for me. Thanks to you all who have prayed, and continue to pray.  I appreciate you greatly. 

No comments: