Tuesday, September 11, 2018

RED JACKET

Then Moses said to the LORD,O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.   Exo 4:10

The job was big and Moses knew and thus he refused to serve,
Instead he gave excuses bold; I think he had his nerve.
I know that I would do the same so no complaints today,
Just learn to give a "yes" to God, when he enlists please don't delay.
We may not think we're eloquent and I am sure we're not.
But give Him what you have, dear friend and from it He'll make a lot.  (RP)

Going through thousands of pictures selecting pictures for my book is quite an exercise.  Each time a saw a spot of red, I looked, and usually it was a picture of Margie. That was her favorite color. I found her in so many of the shots I made. Of course those scenes brought up many memories, all very special. I hope I can get more done today on this project. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: