Wednesday, September 19, 2018

LITTLE BY LITTLE

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.Ephesians 6:12

The spiritual battle for Christians is a serious matter indeed,
We must understand this struggle or we will never succeed.
The contest we face is demonic, and Satan strives to destroy,
So we arm ourselves with His armor, so His peace we can enjoy.  (RP)

I communicated with the publisher who is doing my book. The person in charge of my project is very helpful and I appreciate it. Two times I sent email questions, and she responded quickly.  I was particularly interested in how to do the mechanics of placing the pictures I have chosen for the book. She instructed me how to do it, and I began that process yesterday. It all takes time, but I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday I also worked up the prayer sheet for the church bulletin. There are always many things in that sheet for us to pray for. I enjoy putting it together each week. Thanks for standing with me in prayer. I appreciate each of you very much. 

No comments: