Wednesday, November 29, 2017

YESTERDAY AT CHURCH

1 Corinthians 10:31 
Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

God saved us, forgave us, and promises eternal life,
And all this in a world that is filled with sin and strife.
He expects us to honor Him in our walk down here,
Daily we should be grateful, and so glad He is near.
In all we do every day,my friend, learn to glorify God, 
Any other behavior would certainly be very odd.
So in all we do down here, be careful to obey,
And God will surely bless you each and every day. (RP)

Yesterday was my day to be at our church as an elder. There are several things I did while there, but the most was done by our church secretary Marianne Brudwick, who kindly helped me initiate an appeal to the insurance company concerning their denial to fund my operation at Virginia Mason Hospital in Seattle. I appreciate her help. She has experience in this because of her husband Rod who had multiple medical bills before his death.  We did not receive any other calls yesterday, so really don't know where we are in this process. Thank you so much for praying. 

No comments: