Thursday, November 23, 2017

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,And into His courts with praise.Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.Psalm 100:4

Just look at all the things we can do to please the Lord today,
Be thankful and praise His name in everything you say,
And don't forget to be thankful to our Father up above
And bless His name continually because of His great love. (RP)


I trust each of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving and you can be thankful to Him for many things.
I AM THANKFUL
-For my family who really cares for me.
-For my church family who does the same.
-That God gave me strength to care for Margie.
-That this is the best Thanksgiving she has ever had.
-That I have given my health concerns to the Lord.
-That no matter how my surgery turns out, He gets all      the glory.
-That I can thank you right now for praying. 


No comments: