Tuesday, November 21, 2017

LIQUID DIET TRIALS

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.Romans 8:1

No condemnation are wonderful words to those who have believed in His name,
And this is the message we gladly put forth with a loud and forceful acclaim.
In Christ a new mode comes quickly in place and we walk in the Spirit for sure,

And even though in the flesh, we walk not in the flesh, and daily His will we procure.(RP)

Thanks for your suggestions for my liquid diet. I am putting them in practice and like them. My walk in the mall yesterday went well. One cannot complain of a nice dry, warm place to walk and they even have music piped in throughout the mall. I don't know where I will walk today. Right now I am at the church. This is my day to sit in my old office to greet those who might come in. Yesterday I finished correcting and printing new copies of all the chapters in my book, except for a few more I will receive as soon as Laurel, the editor, returns.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: