Thursday, November 9, 2017

ULTRA SOUND BIOPSY

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not look at his appearance or at the height of his stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7   


We think we know the ways of men but fooled we may soon be, 
For they are not what make a man; there's more than you can see.
God thankfully looks on hearts to judge and sees what we cannot,
And knows the inward thoughts of all and knows man's every thought.
So cheer up brother and sister, there's more to life than the seen,
God knows all from the beginning so keep your lives pure and clean.(RP)

My son Rawlie is leaving his work in Everett, WA, and will come to Ferndale. He will take me to the 1:40 pm appointment at Mt. Baker Imaging. There they will do the ultra sound biopsy. Virginia Mason Hospital called me yesterday, giving the names of the two surgeons who will do my surgery. Both have to be involved at the same time. I see each of them November 14. One specializes in head and throat, the other in thoracic surgery. Thanks so much for praying as I prepare for this day. Surgery date has not been assigned yet. 

No comments: