Sunday, November 19, 2017

GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving,And into His courts with praise.Be thankful to Him, and bless His name.Psalm 100:4

Just look at all the things we can do to please the Lord today,
Be thankful and praise His name in everything you say,
And don't forget to be thankful to our Father up above

And bless His name continually because of His great love. (RP)

Saturday around this house is mostly doing all that has to be done, for Sunday.  I had a glitch in my study notes for the book of Joshua, and got that straightened out. It is very nice Rawlie came up Friday night. We went to Starbucks for coffee and had our breakfast in the Haggen dining room. Rawlie was working on business for his company so spent most the time on the computer. I had a meeting in the afternoon, and also took time for my daily walk. I am trying to get more in shape for the stress test that comes in December. In a couple of hours, I will be going down to church, and Rawlie will head back to Stanwood. Thanks for praying.

No comments: