Tuesday, November 7, 2017

KEEP AT IT

And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses.  Mark 11:25

God  deals with things that come in our lives,
Resolve your strife now before trouble arrives.
Forgive your friend, and God works in you,

Forgiving your sin and making things new.(RP)

I am learning that I just have to keep at it. There seems to be a never ending amount of things that must be taken care of after Margie's passing. This is not a complaint. I am glad I am able to do it. The only urgency is because of my upcoming surgery. At this point, I do not know when that will be. But I want to be ready when it is set. Rawlie had to return home yesterday from his work because he came down with flu-like symptoms. His daughter was sick before this. I was happy to do quite a bit of texting yesterday with my brother in Alaska. Thanks to each of you for praying. I appreciate it greatly. 

No comments: