Friday, November 10, 2017

HOW DID IT GO?

John 3:36  "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

To believe in Jesus is a command from God, and the benefit is great,
Eternal life is for those who obey,so it 's very wise not to wait.
Those who disobey God's command experience His wrath upon them,

They will never see life eternal and the future for them is dim. (RP)

I told you yesterday I was having the biopsy. Rawlie came from his workplace, and drove me to Mt. Baker Imaging.  Rawlie went in with me when I was called. The technician prepared me and the process began. Using at different times, three different sized transducers, she scanned my neck area. Rawlie was amazed at the size of the growth. When Dr. Carpenter came in the biopsy began. Using 8 inch needles, they entered the precise area, guided by ultra sound signals to take samples of the mass for lab work. Rawlie watched on the screen as the needles were inserted to their destination spot. In an hour and a half the process was over. Rawlie drove me home. I was so thankful he was here to help me. My Brazilian friend spoke to me this week and promised that his prayer group of 500 people would be praying for this procedure. This along with at least another 500 who know about it, makes a huge number. I told the doctor and technician, that 1,000 people were praying at that moment for what they were doing. Pray that our witness to them will bear results. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: