Saturday, November 18, 2017

BACK TO STUDYING

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. Mat 5:8   


God is special in making pure hearts, and those who agree are blessed,
By receiving Jesus as Lord of their lives, and finding perfect rest.
When Jesus purifies the heart, one is clean indeed,
And secure in Jesus is the best place of all and surely will succeed.(RP)

It was nice being back in the Bible class after a week off, due o Veterans Day. There was a good group and we had a great time in Matthew 17. In the afternoon I resumed my studies in Joshua also. My liquid diet is going well. I made puree out of a popular soup I like, and it went down well. My walk also was okay and I trust my breathing will improve with that exercise. I am trying to prepare for the stress test December 6 in Lynwood, WA. Thanks for praying. My son is here and I always appreciate his being here when he can. 

No comments: