Wednesday, November 1, 2017

CAT-SCAN AND OTHER THINGS

But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.  Matthew 6:6

Help me find the secret place Where I may pray to You,And surely find your blessings Which I know will not be few.(RP)

Yesterday I went first for the scan. Then I went across the street to the hospital where I had breakfast. Then I visited a lady from our church in the hospital. I took advantage of that trip to drop into the nurses station of the nurses who cared for Margie to thank them for their services.I picked up the death certificates at the mortuary, and went to Social Security to stop Margie's benefit payment. I did quite a few other things also and cancelled her health and drug plan. It was a full and busy day, but not over yet. I went in the evening to our church parking lot where the Parking Lot Party was going on. There was a good attendance, and I was able to share Jesus with some of the visitors.Thanks for praying.

No comments: