Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WAITING FOR APPOINTMENT

Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me.  Psa 51:10

God wants clean hearts in all of us and urges us to seek,
Clean vessels He desires as we pray and work and speak.
With our spirits in deep devotion may they always steadfast be,

Renewed by the Holy Spirit in the work he's set out for me.(RP)

Things are moving quickly. Last night I received a call from Virginia Mason Hospital (or clinic, whatever they call it), advising me that I will have to have two surgeons during surgery. One will take care of the throat area, and the other the chest area under the rib cage. The mass has to be removed. I sense they want to do it as quickly as possible. My son will drive me there. This morning they will call with the appointment time. Thanks so much for praying. I am mostly concerned with the injection they give to "put you out". The after effects of this in adults can lead to dementia, and I certainly would like to continue being able to serve the Lord. I appreciate your prayer about this. Thank you.

No comments: