Saturday, November 11, 2017

SHEPHERDS BOOK

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.Philippians 4:6-7


Worry is a common ill, that seems to get us all,
And Paul here gives some help for us so that we will never fall.
Prayer is the cure for worry we know and what a joy to know
The peace and a guarded heart and mind- what more could He bestow.
So Christian, give your worries to Him with prayer and a thankful heart,

And you will experience His blessings galore and a peace that will not depart.(RP)


The first priority of the day was to get my hearing aid devices fixed. One had gone dead. That trip to the audiologist and back took 2 hours of the day. After that I dedicated the rest of the day to our book. I was able to print 80 chapters of the book to send to our friend Laurel Hicks, who is editing them.It was a tearful but happy time as I realized Margie had done all the original research, finding topics for me to make into stories and include in the book. In the mail I received the packet from Virgina Mason clinic, so today I will be filling out the forms they request before our first interview Tuesday. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: