Tuesday, November 28, 2017

ONE DAY AT A TIME

Psalm 30:5  For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning

God's trials come and go, but He sends them to teach us well,
They are sent by His loving hand, not meant to make us rebel.
Weeping is short lived, and the morning will very soon be here,
The joy comes in the morning, when His dear voice we hear, (RP)

In this insurance tangle I am learning quickly that it is one day at a time. At times I really don't know which way to turn. I am glad we can pray and seek the Lord's guidance. Yesterday Swedish Hospital called and booked me for an appointment next week. Then I reflected on the quality time we had with the surgeons at Virginia Mason, only to learn that my insurance carrier denied payment for those professionals.  It was suggested to me that we appeal their decision, which is okay, and the company even gives the details how to do it. So I may do that, unless some direction from the Lord would suggest otherwise. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: