Saturday, November 4, 2017

PAPER WORK

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.Romans 8:28

In this world we sometimes wonder how God works His plan for us,
But His Word so plainly tells us that for His children it's always a plus.
Each day all things work smoothly in His master plan ordained,

He purposed this day's schedule and by His power is sustained. (RP)

It was nice being able to attend the Bible study yesterday morning. Before going there, I had opportunity to try out the new snow blower my brother Ernie gave me. It worked pretty well, but our kind neighbor, Paul Vargas came right over and completed the project. How nice of him! The snow kept quite a few from attending the Bible class. I spent the rest of the day on paper work, getting Rawlie on some of our accounts. I also marveled at the wonderful gifts given in Margie's name at her memorial. I am also getting different mailings to Margie's name cancelled. There never is a lack of things to take care of. Thank you for your prayer support. 

No comments: