Friday, May 25, 2018

START AGAIN


Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God. Mat 5:8  

God is special in making pure hearts, and those who agree are blessed,By receiving Jesus as Lord of their lives, and finding perfect rest.When Jesus purifies the heart, one is clean indeed,And secure in Jesus is the best place of all and surely will succeed. (RP)

This afternoon I start my swallow therapy sessions again. Things were on hold while awaiting authorization from insurance to approve them. I will be interested in what the therapist does. I know that one of these days a new swallow test will be ordered. All I know is that I have done my homework faithfully since the first day I was assigned these special procedures to strengthen my swallow muscles. And there are several of them. I can tell by my throat when I swallow, that things are different than they were before, so we pray it is all working out OK. I will be teaching the Bible class this morning also. Thanks for praying.

No comments: