Thursday, May 3, 2018

BY DEGREES

Proverbs 30:5  Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.

To read good books is a worthy cause, and many enjoy this much,
I am thankful for God's Book that so many have to handle and touch.
This Book talks of Him and gives counsel profound; read it today,
You will be glad you did, for it gives help for you every single day.  (RP)


By degrees I am getting back into things. For a long time I was unable even to attend church services, then I started going only to the worship service. After I was stronger, then I included Sunday School. For months Tom Knight graciously taught the Friday class, then I decided I should give it a try. So for the last four weeks I have been able to do it with the help of the nice loud speaker my son gave me. This is to help preserve my voice, according to the doctor's recommendation.  Then a couple of weeks ago, I realized I could attend part of the Wednesday evening Fellowship Meeting, then slip out just before 8 pm, and get  home for the evening infusion of nutrients in my G-Tube. I am thankful to the Lord for restoring me this far and helping me get back into the swing of things. I am still limited, because most of my time it taken up with infusions, therapy and appointments. Lord willing, these will slow down some day and I can get back to normal.  Thank you friends, for your faithful prayers.

No comments: