Wednesday, May 9, 2018

ADAPTING


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.Philippians 4:13

Sometimes we are prone to say we can't do it,But this powerful word comes to reprove.
We hear the Lord say that His strength is sufficient, and for us there is room to improve.
Help us Lord depend on you for our needs, And soon we will learn that for each task undertaken We will have strength and the victory through You. (RP)

I am learning many useful ideas as I make adjustments to a busy feeding, therapy, doctor visits etc. schedule. There is more in that word "etc." than I ever knew before. All in all, life is exciting as we learn to get everything done we should. I am so thankful for family and friends upon whom I can call for prayer and other assistance. Thank YOU for praying.



No comments: