Friday, May 4, 2018

Ophthalmologist

Psalm 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

When we know we cannot continue alone, and when things seem to fail,
And our future seems so discouraging, and we think we are so frail.
It is a blessing to know we have God, and we want Him more than ever,
He will surely gives us His strength, and will be our portion forever.  (RP)

My regularly scheduled appointment was yesterday with the ophthalmologist. For the first time they tested me on the machine that has something to do with checking the status of cataracts. I was pleased when he concluded that if I notice a blurriness in my vision, I notify him and they will do surgery. But at this moment it is not necessary. I spent part of the rest of the day in a multitude of therapies for my shoulder and swallow/speech improvement. I prepared for the Bible class this morning as well. It was a full day of activity, but I am so thankful for the strength and desire to do it all. I also attended the afternoon prayer meeting on the National Day of Prayer.  Thanks for YOUR prayers for me also. 

No comments: