Thursday, May 17, 2018

ENJOYING THE VISIT


Nehemiah 8:10b;......for the joy of the Lord is your strength

The source of joy for some, is from the things possessed,
But in the end most feel let down and so depressed.
God's way is so much better and surely gives one joy,
Rejoice in God's gift of joy, and your strength no one will destroy. (RP)

It is so nice having my son working for his employer here at my house on his laptop. We had a glitch in the Wi-Fi system, but a reboot brought it back online.  We were relieved.  Because of my strict diet differences, we are  not able to go to  Starbucks like in the past, and enjoy breakfast together. We are praying that will end one of these days. I am grateful for his presence and our times of fellowship, especially after work each evening. I attended our church fellowship last night for awhile, and made more preparation for my Bible class on Friday. As always, thanks for praying.

No comments: