Thursday, May 24, 2018

CALL ME LAZY



For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  Heb 4:12

God's Book the Bible stand the test no matter what may come,
It's powerfully strong for any life and it makes no difference where you're from.
This living Book, this instrument strong knows how to pierce a soul,
And all who wmbrace its teachings, the Lord will make them whole (RP).

You will have to call me lazy.  My speech & swallow therapist has me on cream of wheat and mashed potatoes and gravy. Only about 2 or 3 ounces each time I ingest them. Well I was getting my gravy from the deli part of the grocery store, but it was too strong for my taste buds, so I thought I better not do it. I tried the package gravy and they are actually pretty good. But yesterday I asked the clerk if they had it already prepared. I purchased two kinds of it, one in a glass jar, but frankly it did not taste good either. And I am not a fussy guy on food. I will probably go back to the package ones. Now you know why the title of today's blog (lazy).  I was just trying to find an easier way to do it. I found yogurt that didn't have pieces of rough fruit in it, so that was a great discovery and so enjoyable to eat. Thanks, dear friends, for your prayers. 

No comments: