Tuesday, May 22, 2018

LEARNING PROCESS


John 3:36  "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

To believe in Jesus is a command from God, and the benefit is great,
Eternal life is for those who obey,so it is very wise not to wait.
Those who disobey God's command experience His wrath upon them,
They will never see life eternal and the future for them is dim. (RP)

I am learning much as I get acquainted with all the ins and outs of life on Peg-tube feeding. Some are surprised to learn I do it myself. I had a good teacher, my son, who first did it upon discharge from the hospital. Soon after that, I said I was ready to take it over.  It is a process that some day I will outline on the blog. There is never a dull moment, that is for sure. It seems I am always learning new tricks to make the process easier. Yesterday I got a good start to work on the church prayer sheet, and also my next lesson in I John at the Senior Center. Thanks for your prayer support. 


No comments: