Sunday, May 6, 2018

LEISURELY DAY

Psalm 34:18  The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. 

Thank God He is acquainted with our woes, and cares,
And is interested in what is going on in our affairs.
If your heart is broken, He is near, and hears your cry,
So open your life to Him right now; He is standing by. (RP)

As my brother used to say in his Singapore (British) style, I had a leisurely day. I spent a good portion of my time on scheduled duties which are a part of my life now. The other part I studied for Sunday School class.  I had to check on a prescription, and pick up a few items at the Dollar Tree. I learned something new while in the store. They have a website with a vast amount of products listed, many of which are not in the stores. You can order online, and have them shipped to the local branch store with no shipping charge. That sounds good. My son called, as he always does on Saturday and we each got updates of our goings-on. Thank you for praying.

No comments: