Monday, May 21, 2018

LEISURELY SUNDAY


And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one 
another, just as God in Christ forgave you..
(Ephes. 4:32)

God wants us to be kind to all who are around us,
With tenderness and forgiveness to all,
Christ forgave us at Calvary and the empty tomb,
And this blessing is for each one who upon Him will call
(RP)

After a good time at church yesterday, I spent the rest of the day in more leisurely projects. I worked on a message, brought out more nutrition cartons for my tube feeding process, listened and watched Rejoice In The Lord service, also The Old Fashioned Revival Hour. This coupled with swallow and shoulder therapy kept me going until 9:30 or so. I also called my grandson, Nathan, on his birthday. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. 


No comments: