Wednesday, May 30, 2018

SORRY FOR DELAY

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.2Co 8:9

We're told in simple words right here, what Jesus did for us,
And how He came from Heaven's heights, so rich and then made poor.
And when I claim Him as my own He gives me all His wealth.
And shows me from His word each day in Him I'm so secure. (RP)

Friday my home phone and modem went dead, so I have been unable to use the computer to do this blog util today. Comcast came yesterday and put in a new modem. Now it all works well. I am thankful. I appreciate your prayers as I adjust to dropping off one of my feeding times on the Peg-tube.  We are trying to ingest,via mouth, some semi-solid nutrition. I will be in contact with the nurse and dietitian to assure  I am doing things correctly. Thanks for your prayers. 

No comments: