Saturday, May 26, 2018

MILESTONE


For I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.  Philip.1:11

It’s hard to learn this lesson, Lord for we who are so weak,
But give us faith & courage, Your will to always seek. (RP)

Yesterday at swallow and speech therapy, I was given my first solid food since my surgery. It is the first time this kind of nutrition has entered my mouth since November,2017. I will tell you, it is new, and I will have to get used to it. Please pray as I break into this new regimen, that I will do it right. There are many foods I CANNOT have at this juncture, and I will have to learn how to cut down on my nutritional packets that go through the Peg-tube. We have not done a new swallow test, so at this point we still do not know if liquids are being aspirated into my lungs. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: