Tuesday, May 15, 2018

COOLERS

Psalm 55:22  Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.


We all have problems of different kinds; God asks that we bring them to Him.
Each one He will handle in His special way, so that your hope will not dim.
God specializes in caring for us, so please let your burden be His today,
You will be safe in His care, and thankful too, that it matters to Him all the way.  (RP)

Evaporation coolers are such a great help on warm days. Rawlie is here all week working for his company from my house. The family room where his temporary office is,was very warm. I already had one cooler going, but decided to get the larger one also.  With the two of them the ambient air was cooled considerably and he could work in comfort. I worked on future lessons for the Friday Bible class in I John. I received more routines for my shoulder exercises and I am encouraged. Thanks for praying.

No comments: