Saturday, May 12, 2018

LONG DAYS


I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.Psalm 32:8

What provision our Lord has made for us as we walk this path each day,
Instruction is promised with so much more as we look to Him in the way. (RP)

Summer time gives us longer days with daylight. Since my surgery I have had to start the day much earlier than I had planned on. In order to get everything done, I usually get up at six, or before to begin my chores. With the tube feeding four times daily, plus numerous exercises to strengthen and tone my swallowing muscles, and now all the physical therapy for my shoulder, my day is pretty well taken.  With a lot of prayer, which you are helping me with, perhaps one day these weaknesses will be remedied and I will be able to function better. Thank you for praying.  

No comments: