Monday, May 14, 2018

ABUNDANTLY BLESSED

Galatians 5:22-23  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

God gives us so much when we trust Him as Savior and Lord,
Each one of these things is far greater than just a simple reward. 
The fruit of the Spirit are qualities all should earnestly desire,
So commit your life to Him, and you will see that it will transpire.  (RP)

I am the recipient of abundant blessings. Rawlie arrived Saturday afternoon, and will be here with me all week. How much better could that get! He attended Sunday School and church with me. Part of his family was also here. What a blessing! Then traditionally we have had Mother's Day lunch at a well-known Greek Restaurant in Bellingham. He asked if I minded joining them, although I cannot partake of the fine food they serve. I wanted to be with them. We had a wonderful time and their family and several other invited guests were present. I am blessed to have such a loving family. Thank you for praying. 

No comments: