Wednesday, January 31, 2018

BY DEGREES

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2


We need strong foundations in everything, especially in spiritual things,
And how great to know the Lord is my Rock, what a thrill to my heart this brings.
And yes He's my Fortress to shelter me well, and keep me secure in His place, 
And He's always here to help me, no matter what problem I face.
When the enemy attacks, He delivers me; what a refuge for my soul,
With His shield I'm protected and my salvation is sure--all beneath His control. (RP)


Recovery is slow. I cannot go too quickly. I must take it easy. I have been able to do 3 loads of washing since I have been home. This morning I awakened early, took a shower then washed sheets from the hospital bed. I have been able to do some work for those who are teaching the Sunday School class on Joshua. I am glad I can by degrees get back into the swing of things. My voice is only a whisper, but with the P.A. system, I am able to communicate fairly well. All this is because of Rawlie's wonderful help. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: