Saturday, January 20, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR THE CARE

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
2Co 8:9

We're told in simple words right here, what Jesus did for us,And how He came from Heaven's heights, so rich and then made poor.
And when I claim Him as my own He gives me all His wealth.And shows me from His word each day in Him I'm so secure.(RP)

My family is so caring. After my shower, Gina dressed the area where the Peg tube enters the skin above my stomach.It has to be watched daily. Rawlie fed me breakfast earlier. I am blessed with a loving family who genuinely cares for me. I never knew this  was coming when I had surgery. My family told me this morning that the visiting nurse will be here this afternoon. Thanks for praying.

No comments: