Monday, January 22, 2018

STRANGE BUT TRUE

You will keep him in perfect peace,Whose mind is stayed on You,Because he trusts in You.Isaiah 26:3



God's looking for those who will think upon Him,
Even when all seems so dismal and dim. 
Perfect peace is promised for those who are set,
To honor Him in their heart without a regret.(RP)

Margie often could not sleep in her bed, so would come out to her lift chair. Two or three hours there would get her to sleep, then she would return to her bed and finish the night. Since surgery, I have used her chair. It is the only one I can get out of because of its lift capability. I have been getting up about 8 times every night. I don't get much rest this way. Last night I was determined to go to lift chair. God did His miracle for me. I got about 4 hours of sleep. Thank you Lord. Even though for me this chair is not even comfortable, I slept last night. I am grateful. Thanks for praying.

No comments: