Sunday, January 28, 2018

GRATEFUL FOR MY FAMILY

John 12:32 And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself.


What the world needs is Jesus; we must tell them the story,
There is no choice on our part; the command is mandatory.
If we will just faithfully lift up Jesus by our lives and lips today,
He will use what we have done for Him in an ordinary way.
When He is proclaimed,people are drawn to Jesus our Lord,
And I assure you dear Christian, when done, this is your reward.  (RP)

My family is so good to me.  This morning Rawlie left. He has coached me through my  tube feeding process, helping with all the details for a smooth transition. He has kept me supplied with what I need and taken care of matters around the house which at first I was unable to do. Now I am stronger and can. He and Gina have been so helpful. I am indebted to them for their care for me. At the first many phone calls had to be made concerning my care. They did it all. And Rawlie took me to the hospital for original surgery and follow up visit to surgeon. No one has cared for me like them. I thank the Lord for their loving care. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: