Wednesday, January 3, 2018

TO SEATTLE TODAY

Psalm 138:8


 The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.


I'm so glad You're not through with me yet dear Lord; there's more You will do for me,
You perfect Your children in their own peculiar way, and to this we surely agree.
Your mercy is everlasting, and we count on this each day; It is certain this will not end,
And we praise You now from our hearts, because without a doubt upon You we can depend. (RP)

Lord willing, this afternoon I drive to Rawlie's house. I will have a bite to eat, then Rawlie will drive us to a hotel near the hospital. I am working on my list of things to do prior to departure. There are many things I wanted to do before leaving, but they will have to wait. I sincerely thank each of you for your prayer support. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We continue to pray for you. Richard and Joyce Matthews