Friday, January 26, 2018

AMPLIFY A WHISPER

Psalm 143:8 
Cause me to hear Your loving kindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.

Lord help me read your Word each day
And learn Your will for me
And make my life so full of you
So others my Savior will see, (RP)

I came out of surgery with a whisper of a voice. It is a miracle I even have that. Rawlie ordered a speaker system that works so well for me. I had 6 visitors yesterday and it was a blessing not to have to strain my voice to be heard. I just used the microphone and whispered. They all heard me well. I appreciate so much Rawlie's thoughtfulness in these matters. We leave soon for Swedish hospital. I have given this day to the Lord for whatever He desires for me. Rawlie is my driver and I could not have better company. Thanks for praying.

No comments: