Thursday, January 18, 2018

FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

Philemon 1:4    I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers..

The Apostle Paul's had a prayer list to help him pray each day,

And each name he mentioned with thanksgiving as he went along the way.  (RP)

I am very happy Rawlie is with me these days, And Gina returns today. They do most the talking on phone because my voice is so weak. And they also feed me. There are instructions to follow as I heal:  explicit instructions how to handle and care for surgery wounds. No lifting or participation in sports,swimming or exercise equipment. The list is long.  No driving for 6 weeks, and when I ride in a car I must sit in rear seat. The air bags if released could undo my surgery.  Thanks for praying as I adhere to these instructions,

No comments: