Tuesday, January 16, 2018

ONE DAY AT A TIME

Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. 

What comfort for God's children these commands so strong and clear,
And when followed with dedication bring such blessings and a cheer.
He'll instruct and teach us simply the path that we should walk,
And when we look to Jesus He will gently lead his flock. (RP)

I should have said also, one night at a time. I get up often during the night. They still don't have all the medications adjusted. I also have trouble with my feet and legs at night.  Hopefully these will pass. Rawlie is a great help to me through all this. I am in touch with my doctor concerning the Peg tube which "feeds" me.  My next appointment with my surgeon is Jan 26. It is critical, because he wants to do the swallow test, to see if I can tolerate food by eating normally. Please pray about this.  I appreciate it very much.

No comments: