Tuesday, January 23, 2018

FEEDING MYSELF THROUGH THE PEG TUBE

And let us not grow weary while 
doing good, for in due season we 
shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Galatians 6:9

In doing good we tend to tire, but 
the payoff's on the way,
And discouraged we must not 
become as we walk the Lord's 
highway.  (RP)

I have observed Rawlie for many days as he methodically put 8 syringes of nutrient into the tube four times daily. He does it with the greatest of ease. I am learning. There is an off and on valve that I open and shut at the proper time as the food is inserted. I am learning. I fed myself all four meals yesterday, and will today also. I am grateful for my family who cares for me. The visiting nurse came yesterday and said all was going well with my progress. She will be working with us to have more help also for other tasks. I am thankful for such services. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: