Saturday, January 27, 2018

MEDICAL REPORT IN SIMPLE LANGUAGE


God wants clean hearts in all of us and urges us to seek,
Clean vessels He desires as we pray and work and speak.
With our spirits in deep devotion may they always steadfast be,
Renewed by the Holy Spirit in the work he's set out for me. (RP)


The Swedish hospital doctors said I was doing well. He checked vocal chords and left side is not "shutting" properly against the other side of the V shaped organ. During surgery he injected vocal cord to awaken that side but until now that has not happened. He can still work on it next visit Feb. 16th. Meanwhile he ordered swallow test done in Bellingham, along with a speech therapist. This will also help swallow and help when or if eventually I start eating regularly. I thought I would have swallow test, but apparently the doctor has other plans. Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: