Saturday, January 13, 2018

WELCOME HOME

  O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and
thirsty land Where there is no water..
Psalm 63:1

When in the desert all by yourself how do you commune with God?
Do you sleep on more and take more rest, and continue with a nod?
King David teaches much today with this early morning act
He sought the Lord so early on before other things distract
His soul was thirsty for his God and his body felt it too,
So he called upon the Lord right there His refreshment to pursue.
Oh what consolation for us when we early seek the Lord,
Knowing very well we'll get it and great will be our reward.  (RP)

I was discharged from the hospital last night. Rawlie was there to take me home. It took a long time to get on the freeway. We arrived home at 8:15.  Charlotte Boraker made a welcome home sign. What a joy to get home!  Gina and Gwen arranged my hospital bed in our front room and it is delightful. The whole house looks nice. This morning Rawlie and Gina fed me my first breakfast in the stomach feeding tube. About 6 large syringes of special food Rawlie put through the tube.  I appreciate so much their wonderful help. Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: