Thursday, January 25, 2018

THEY ARE ALL NOT THE SAME

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34   

Worry warts are everywhere and multiply each day,
And Jesus gives instructions clear to help us on our way.
Just be concerned about today, He tells us in the Book
And all will work out for the good as we to Him look.  (RP)

Every night seems to be different. Last night I did not do as well as the other one. It is just that way. The poem I wrote (above) applies to me, especially as we go to Seattle tomorrow for the the swallow test.  As I fed myself through the tube this morning, I wondered if this will continue. You know my thoughts on this. The will of the Lord must be done, whatever that is. I sincerely thank you for praying.

No comments: