Saturday, June 18, 2011

Searching

Yesterday I painted and then spent the rest of my time searching and researching "lift chairs."   I located one in a nearby town that was very reasonably priced.  Margie and I looked at it but it had been previously owned at least by two others, so we decided it was better to start off with something newer.  It was also soiled.  So we will keep on looking.  Margie was able to do more yesterday, including washing and ironing and cleaning out another cupboard, getting ready for a huge garage sale some day.  When she got pretty tired, I finished the ironing for her.  Early this morning, Margie closed the sliding door in our bedroom.  She keeps it open much of the time for fresh air.  It helps her sleep.  As she stepped away from shutting it, she slipped and fell.  I awakened and found her on the floor motionless.  I though she had passed out.  Fortunately, she didn't. We were able to get her up and she went back to bed where she is now sleeping.  Please pray that she will not fall again.  This concerns me greatly.  Our son and his family came to Ferndale yesterday to work some  more on the homes they plan to rent or sell.  It is nice to have them here.

No comments: