Friday, June 17, 2011

Activity

Yesterday was filled with plenty of activity.  Thankfully Margie was able to do a few things and besides preparing lunch, she dusted the furniture.  That prompted me to vacuum the house.  I spent the morning going through Group Health papers finding the 2010 amount spent on prescription medications so we could submit it to the Auditor's office with the hopes of getting a reduction on our property taxes.  We are hoping that will be the case.  I had planned on painting yesterday but all the activity of the morning, I decided to mow and trim the lawn.  I am glad that's over for the week.  But I do enjoy mowing and am thankful I can walk behind the mower for 2 hours with these bionic knees.  Margie's abdominal pain has lessened for which we are thankful.  She contacted her doctor yesterday relative to increasing one of the medications as an experiment to see if it would help.  Thanks so much for praying.

No comments: