Friday, June 3, 2011

It never ends

Margie continued her never ending task of trying to help in down-sizing our overly crowded shelves and cupboards.  She does as much as her strength allows, rests and continues later.  She also had a short session at the beauty shop yesterday.  She is unable to put up her hair (no strength in her arms) so I take her to the hair dresser occasionally.  My house painting yesterday was interrupted with scattered showers.  I was able to get almost finished with the front of the house so they can photograph it and begin the selling process.  I hope to be able to finish that part this morning.  When the rain drove me completely away from that house, I went to the Vista house to paint kitchen cupboard.  On and on it goes.  At 7:30, Margie hasn't "ermerged" from the bedroom. I am certain she had a pretty good night.

No comments: